As of 9 August
- The legal requirement for physical distancing and limits on gatherings will be removed at all venues across Scotland
- You are required to wear a face covering in all internal areas apart from when you are seated at your table.
- We ask that you enter all guest’s names & addresses – this is to comply with government policy. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation.
- Last orders for dinner reservations will be 7.45pm.
- We require a credit or debit card to confirm your online reservation. We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. Should you fail to cancel or reduce you numbers outwith 24 hours, a charge of £5 per person will be made.