Junior Chef de partie – 8 April 2014
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Chef de partie for our busy Hotel Restaurant.
We serve throughout the day from 12pm onwards and provide for conferences & functions.
The role will include;
- · Maintaining a safe & hygienic kitchen environment
- · Menu creation
- · Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- · Prepare and present high quality food
- · Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- · Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- · Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
You should have good communication skills and an ability to work well under pressure along with a positive attitude and a knowledge/interest in current food trends.
This role will involve a minimum 40 hour week over any 5 days from 7 and will involve split shifts. Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
Please note that this is NOT a live in position and experience is essential.
If you have experience of preparing fresh food and working in both banqueting and a busy restaurant environment then please e-mail your cv to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can post your CV to us at
Stirling Road, Dumbarton, G82 2PJ